December 2, 2013

One Outfit Monday: Turtleneck and Leather

I've been totally obsessed with this outfit for the past 2 weeks or so. It's gotten to a point where I actually braved the crowds this weekend at Union Square and waded into the mess of Zara and H&M for the express purpose of purchasing these items. I ended not being able to find the H&M sweater, and settled for one from Zara instead.

It's going to be a beautiful day when my skirt arrives in the mail and I can finally wear this in person.

OOM: Oversized turtleneck + leather

H&M turtleneck sweater ($35), Zara pleather skirt ($60), ASOS earrings ($11), Modcloth shoes ($60) Dorothy Perkins bag ($100)

I actually don't even know why I'm so into this look. I love the contrast of slouchy (top) with sleek (skirt), am really into the houndstooth print of that d'orsay flat, and think that the burgundy bag and gold earrings add some quiet chic to the entire look.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment