June 12, 2013

Summer sweater weather

Summer in San Francisco - just beautiful days of rolling fog and chilly winds blowing in from the bay. It's been absolutely freezing in the morning and such a pain to get out of bed, but then fairly bright and sunny in the afternoons. I've been trying to strike the right balance between warm/ cold and I think I've found that in the thin crew neck sweater!

I have 2 that are on heavy rotation now - a navy blue cashmere one from Vince that I found on super sale at Jeremy's, and a black cotton-cashmere one from the men's department at Uniqlo. I've been pairing them all of last week with midi length skirts or patterned pants, and along with my trusty Old Navy anorak, they've combated this weirdly cold weather we've been having in SF quite nicely.

Some street inspiration for my looks:


I love how put together a crew neck sweater looks - right now it feels very Audrey Hepburn, put-together, and makes an outfit automatically chic. Maybe I'm thinking too much of it? Anyway I love these simple looks and am definitely going to be bringing some of this into my outfits this week.

p/s Want some free styling advice? Say hi at my Keaton Row page! I do all the legwork for you in finding the perfect outfits, and there is absolutely no obligation to purchase anything.

Images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment