May 8, 2013

Congrats, Grad!

I recently signed up to be a Keaton Row stylist and the first public lookbook I created was of course one for graduating from college and celebrating the beginning of the rest of your life! I'm going to share a couple of outfits that I styled for the lookbook because I'm so in love with all of them.

Congrats, Grad!: classic conservative


Multi-Tasker, featuring an amazing Pim + Larkin dress, Pim + Larkin earrings, Clare Vivier clutch, and basically the most perfect Sam Edelman nude d'Orsay pumps

I'm kind of obsessed with this look, even though it pains me that I had to feature a red dress. I really like my clothes to multi-task in a variety of situations, and I love that every single item in this outfit can be easily reconfigured into something you would wear to the work place. The nude pumps, especially, are a definite must-have. Sam Edelmans are so comfy and this is THE perfect nude heel for work! I would wear this with winged liner, keeping the rest of the face really natural and glowy, and hair down in soft waves. Those earrings would look great against blonde or brunette hair.

Congrats, Grad!: Modern Edge


Modern Edge, featuring a Club Monaco dress, House of Harlow earrings, Botkier crossbody purse, and Nine West strappy heels

This is what I would wear if I were cool enough. The dress is incredibly flattering and that pop of bright blue is just stunning. I paired it with the most divine earrings from House of Harlow (that line can do no wrong) that are currently on sale now. I think Botkier bags are so classic and can be easily dressed up or dressed down, and these heels are graphic, simple, and will look fab with the black grad gown. I would wear this with a bright coral lip and a loose bun at the nape to show off those earrings.

Congrats, Grad!: Boho-Chic


Boho-Chic, featuring: Aryn K. dress, Steve Madden sandals, and Charles Albert cuff

I completely adore this dress - I love the muted print, the colors, and think that cuff collar makes it look super chic (which I mean, obviously the word "super" is incredibly chic). Neutral Steve Madden sandals - kind of into these simple strappy sandals right now, can you tell? and a gorgeous chunky gold cuff make the look. I would wear this with a glowy face, bright blush and neutral lips, and a messy fishtail braid.

If you like any of these looks, click through to the lookbook to purchase them there! If you like my style but have a more specific look in mind, click the "Get Styled by Me" pink button on my profile and I'll get on your styling needs!

And finally: congratulations, class of 2013!! I can't believe we did it.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on graduation Gen! & congrats on being hired as a stylist! I checked out your profile over at Keaton Row! It's a VERY big deal!

    ReplyDelete