January 21, 2013

Brand new blog for a brand new year

Some of you might know me from my 2 year foray into blogging via my college-era blog, To Wit. While I loved the posts I wrote for that blog, I always felt like I was muddling along and making things up as I went along. I've recently graduated from college and am trying to find my place in the world - hence a new blog.


After a six month break from blogging, I've decided to pare down and focus on living creatively. One of my biggest resolutions this year is to explore new creative interests, and I want to document all of that on Birdwristed - I'm taking up knitting, Copperplate calligraphy, and going to also try my hand at letterpress printing and rubber stamping in the next quarter. I'm not the best at DIYs or even the most artistic person, but I want to share what inspires me and all the wonderful, creative adventures that I will (hopefully) be up to this year. Join me on this journey!

Instagram photo of the buttons I got from the Handmade Movement craft fair last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment